| by admin | No comments

How to become a Canadian teacher overseas

Canada’s Ministry of Education is offering up to $2,000 to a person applying to work in an overseas school to get a Canadian education degree, according to a government news release.

The money can be applied to a student’s provincial and territorial tuition, as well as a $1,500 deposit that the government can then use to pay for the degree.

If you have an existing Canadian teaching certificate, you can apply to get the qualification.

It is the first time that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has put out an overseas education offer.

The offer is valid for two years from the date of the application.

The offer applies to students enrolled at accredited postsecondary schools that are accredited by the United States Department of Education.

There are two options to apply for the offer:One is to be an American, Canadian or permanent resident and apply for an International Certificate of International Education.

The other is to work as a Canadian educator in an accredited postgraduate education program in a country other than the U.S. Teaching a second language is also eligible.

Applicants will need to provide their social insurance number, and will have to demonstrate they are enrolled at a Canadian postsecondary school.

The Canadian education department has posted the offer on its website, which also shows the Canadian students eligible to apply.

If you would like to apply, visit the Ministry’s website and fill out the application form.

To apply online, visit www.fmo.ca/educationoffer.